Whether you want to protect your assets for future generations or need assistance with administering an estate, there is no greater comfort than knowing that your interests are protected by a competent estate planning lawyer.
In addition to my law degree, I have earned an advanced law degree (L.L.M.) from Temple University Beasley School of Law. I also earned a Master of Science in Taxation (M.S.T.) degree from Thomas Jefferson University. My studies have enabled me to design sophisticated estate plans to ensure that my client’s assets will be properly transferred to others without conflict and dissipation of assets.
I will prepare a comprehensive estate plan to preserve your assets. You need quality and precise legal advice to help you create, grow, and preserve your wealth. I have extensive experience with preparing Islamic Wills, Business Succession Planning, Elder Law, Probate Law, Special Needs vehicles, and Trusts.
I have counseled family groups and individuals on all aspects of wealth transfer planning, with an emphasis on estate plans that maximize and protect wealth. Examples include:
- Wills. It is important to express how you would like your assets distributed at your death. A Will expresses one’s intention as to who will inherit one’s estate upon one’s death.
- Durable powers of attorney. It is important to appoint a reliable and trusted person to manage your business and personal affairs.
- Health care proxies. This legal document authorizes another to make medical decisions on your behalf in the event that you are unable to due to medical reasons.
- Living Wills. This is a document that states one’s wishes for their care in the event they are unable to make decisions.
- Revocable and irrevocable trusts. These include advanced strategies to protect assets from probate and litigation as well as to transfer your assets according to your wishes (non-tax related issues).
- Asset protection. We can design complex strategies to protect your assets from creditors and others.
- Family law. We can prepare post and pre-nuptial agreements as well as settlement agreements.
- Business succession planning. Buy-sell agreements, family limited partnerships, business entity legal liability.
Contact our office today for a free consultation.
Please note that we are unable to provide tax advice or related services.